ICICI bank limited is India’s second largest bank and third largest bank in the market capitalization. It is one of the renowned Indian financial service company which headquarters is in Mumbai. It has 2,883 bank branches and has almost 10021 ATM booths. The bank has subsidiaries in U.K., U.S.A., Russia, Canada and many other country. The bank has started their first business in 1955 as the joint venture of the World Bank. Now the bank offers a wide range of facilities for their client and familiarize many new products daily. It has not only gained popularity in India, it has also spread their business across the world successfully.
ICICI Net Banking:
ICICI bank offers a brand new product to their customers which full of various facilities. ICICI net banking offers you all the world class convenience which help you to manage your time. With the help of ICICI Internet banking you can manage your finance from your office, home or outside securely and conveniently. You can manage your transferred amount, bill payments, online shopping, booking tickets and more within just single click.
The bank has declared 100 Reward Point under the first activation of your saving account in your Internet banking account.
ICICI Net Banking Facilities:
- Apply for any kind of loan such as Car Loan, Home Loan, Personal Loan,
- Get any account information such as Saving account, the Fix Deposit Account.
- You can check out your previous transaction history from the joining date.
- You can transfer your funds not only to the ICICI Bank account but also other non-ICICI Bank across the India.
- You can use your Debit Card on online to buy anything like daily products, tickets and much more.
- Query your fixed deposit account information. You can also check your future remaining balance, the maturity date and others deposit related information.
- Query about your Credit Card Information and print them for your inquire whether your transaction history is okay or not.
- You mange your Cash quickly and transfers them safely.
- You can apply for any Gold or Silver Credit Card via online.
- Get your Forex information.
- Query about your insurance information such as General Insurance, Health Insurance, Car Insurance or Travel Insurance.
- You get your Saving Rewards as the bank offers a lot of rewards for their clients.
- Receive your Account statements as well as Credit card information and loan information.
- You can pay your tax bills and download a hard-copy.
- Pay Card Loan.
- You can recharge your pre-paid mobile balance anytime from anywhere.
ICICI Net Banking Login Page:
In order to receive all the convenience of ICICI internet banking, at first, you have to log on the bank’s home page. The login process of net banking is easy and you can do it from this link: www.icicibank.com.
ICICI Net Banking Contact Information:
ICICI Bank Limited
Internet Banking Department
6th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates,
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali,
Land Mark: Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
Otherwise, you can fax them with a scanned form on 022-24975295.